Friday, January 27, 2012

The possiblilities of research

As I'm thinking of problems or issues with America, one of the first things that comes to my mind is healthcare. Healthcare in general is just the relationship between doctors and their patients, but recently it has become a web of bureaucracy and controversies. As a career field that I am looking to go into I am concerned with these issues as they are amplified daily. My father is currently a physician's assistant at veterans clinic. However great a service that we as a country provide to the ones who defend our freedoms, it has it's issues. Another issue within this healthcare realm is privacy laws. If you have been to a doctor recently you know how strict these are and you have to sign your life away just to make sure your eye doctor doesn't share the fact that you need glasses. There are many more things that I haven't even started to cover such as socialized medicine and Obamacare, but these make great research topics as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment