Tuesday, November 29, 2011

#2 My moral philosopy

My moral philosophy is simple, be a contributing member to society, keep out of trouble and if your morals are different from mine that's none of my business. I have my values to study yet have fun, be social and smart, but if others want to be super smart and nerdy that's fine with me, if some people want to never do anything and party all the time, that's their choice. My values are to take care of myself and help others take care of themselves. Summed up into one sentence my business is none of your business and your business is none of my business.

Now that being said, there are times when I've had to learn lessons the hard way. In my relationships I got stuck trying to take care of an ex girlfriend who had some deep issues. I thought I could fix her and I spent a lot of time trying to. However, after wasting a lot of time, nothing changed, so I had to give up and walk away. In the end people can't change people, people have to change themselves. Nothing can make someone change if they don't want to so it's not worth the time if they don't want it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment